The hardest thing a woman can be faced with is accumulated belly fat that happens over time. You don’t mean for it to happen – You tell yourself that you know you need to do something about it, but before you know it the scale is tipping more than you ever thought it could.
Now you are bound and determined to lose weight, and you leave yourself no choice. You tell your friends and family because you want to prove to them you can do this. Now is your time.
Read our Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Review and follow some of the best tips below to help you lose that unwanted belly fat.
Belly Fat Problems
Fact: Belly fat isn’t only a problem for overweight people. This can be a problem within your body you didn’t even know you had because you have a flat stomach and are in the right range per the BMI (body mass index) scale. The body fat within your body located near your organs such as but not limited to; Your liver, heart, and lungs. This certain fat is called visceral fat. If you have too much of this, you have potential for the following health problems:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Colon cancer
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Breast cancer
Losing Belly Fat Tips
- Healthy eating: This is the first thing I’d start with especially if you are obese. Take some time to get your body feeling better with healthy food. You will be surprised the weight loss you can get from this change. The better you feel, the readier you will be for the next tip which is:
- Exercising: This can range from lifting weights, to fast-walking or picking up a sport. Exercising increases your metabolism and heart rate, which in turn burns fat and calories. Start off slow and when it starts to become easy it’s time to challenge yourself a little more.
- Reduce stress: When you choose to exercise, you are more than likely to reduce your stress. A good option to try is Yoga. Reducing stress benefits you greatly. The less stress you have the more likely you are to stay on track. It will also improve your self-esteem when you start seeing those results.
Some other ways to reduce stress are:
- Breathe Deeply
- Decompress- heat wrap around your neck and shoulders for ten minutes. Relax your body and close your eyes. After removing wrap, try using a tennis ball or something similar to massage away any tension in your muscles.
- Eat carbs at night: A recent study shows that those who eat carbs in the evening time are more likely to weight, especially when dieting. A little change in diet can give you that extra push you might have needed if you happen to plateau in your diet and workout regimen.
- Fiber: Eating a lot of fiber is a good thing. From a trial done in 2011, for five years those who amplified their fiber consumption by 10 grams a day reduced visceral fat by 3.7%.
- Drink plenty of water: Water is always a given. It’s the best option over any other liquids, especially sugary ones such as soda. Cut those out of your daily intake and cut down the belly fat.
Sometimes, doing this on your own does not get you anywhere. Sometimes you just need extra help and motivation. Try to find a support system; A workout buddy or personal trainer app such as Sweat With Kayla Fitness App and use these tips to help you melt away belly fat.
It may not happen overnight, but if you each day you apply yourself to being a better person, and taking care of your mental health, you will accomplish your goals.